Event Date: November 3, 2019
Run the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon with The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp to receive a VIP event experience like no other, all while fundraising to support seriously ill children and their families!
Every dollar you raise helps bring “a different kind of healing” to seriously ill children and their families through The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp’s year-round programs. All services are provided free of charge.
Bandit Level: $3,500
Sheriff Level: $4,500
NYRR entry fee paid for by Camp
Butch Cassidy Level: $6,000
NYRR entry fee & two-night hotel stay paid for by Camp
Own Entry: $2,000
This option is for runners who have already secured a race entry
Fundraising Deadline for All Options: November 1, 2019
All Hole in the Wall Runners Receive:
- Guaranteed race entry
- A personal fundraising web page
- A custom Hole in the Wall running shirt and buff
- Team transportation to the start
- Access to a private team tent in at the start line (Charity Village)
- An invitation to race weekend activities, including a morning jog and breakfast, a pre-race dinner and post-race celebrations
- Access to post-race showers
- Fundraising and training tips
All runners wishing to defer his/her entry to the following year must complete their minimum fundraising commitment and notify The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp before November 1, 2019.
Questions? We want to hear from you! Please call (203) 777-0522 or email FUNraiser@holeinthewallgang.org.