May 31, 2020 Staples High School (Girls Lacrosse Field) 70 North Ave Westport, CT 06880
8:30 am- Arrival & Registration
9:00 am- Opening Ceremony
9:30 am- Push-ups Begin
10:30 am- Complete Push-ups
It's time to show off those muscles for a great cause! Whether you're pushing yourself to hit a personal goal or in honor of a loved one, this one-hour push-up marathon is a high energy event certain to make you sweat.
$40 registration fee per participant which goes towards your $100 requested fundraising minimum. With payment of your registration fee, you will receive:
- Official PAC t-shirt (while supplies last)
- A customizable fundraising Web page and email center
- Support from an experienced Hole in the Wall staff member
- This donation does count towards a suggested $100 fundraising goal per participant
Push Against Cancer Championship
Think you have what it takes to be crowned the PAC Champion? Register as a "PAC Championship Contender" for your chance to take home the championship belt. Participants in this competitive division will have push-ups judged and counted by an official PAC score keeper.
- Must register as "PAC Championship Contender"
- Men's and Women's divisions
- $50 registration fee
- $500 fundraising minimum (must be met prior to event date)
Fundraise and earn awesome gear!
Participants who raise $500 or more will receive a 2020 PAC Hoodie.
Join the PAC Official Facebook Group Stay up to date with:
- All event updates
- Participant stories
- Fundraising tips
- Hole in the Wall information
For questions about the event, please contact Push Against Cancer CAO Sherry Jonas at Sherry.PushAgainstCancer@gmail.com
For questions regarding online registration and fundraising, please contact Justin Farrands, 203.745.2724 or Justin.Farrands@holeinthewallgang.org