2019 TCS New York City Marathon

A Little Love for Levi

We are teaming up to run the TCS New York City Marathon and fundraise to support the mission and programs of The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp!

Founded in 1988 by Paul Newman, The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp is dedicated to providing "a different kind of healing" to more than 20,000 seriously ill children and family members annually - all completely free of charge. For many of these children and families, Hole in the Wall provides multiple Camp experiences throughout the year at the facility in Ashford, Conn., in more than 40 hospitals and clinics, directly in camper homes and communities, and through other outreach activities across the Northeast. 

Levi Whitcomb, at age 9, was diagnosed with brain cancer and on April 13, 2015, Levi underwent an 18 hour surgery when doctors were able to remove 95% of the mass. The remaining 5% was treated with radiation and chemotherapy.  Due to the tumor’s growth and exacerbated by the 18 hour surgery, Levi was left with many physical challenges which will likely last his lifetime. However, for the past three years, and even during Levi's treatment, Levi found a place where he could have fun and be like the other kids.  Through Hole in the Wall Gang Camp, Lev was able to go fishing, ride a horse, climb in a tree house, but most of all, Levi found the happiest place in the world!

It is with this in mind that we feel a pull and a need to give back in some manner!  As part of giving back, we have been called upon to help in fundraising for A Hole in the Wall Gang Camp and to help other kids have the same experiences as Levi. Please help us on this journey by donating. As always, thank you, and continue to keep Levi in your prayers.


View More